Can I integrate Delphia with Mint.com?
Yes! We now support integration with Mint.com via our custodian partner, Apex Clearing. Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to Mint.com and sign into your account
2. Once logged in, click the "Add Accounts" option in the top menu
3. Type "Apex Clearing" in the Search Field.
4. Choose "Apex Clearing". You should then see a pop-up window asking you to "Link your Apex Clearing account to Mint":
5. Enter your Apex user ID and password, and press "Link Account".
If you haven't already, you can create an Apex user ID and password here (click "Create a User ID"):
Under "Account Number", enter your Apex account number (you can get this number by messaging customer support)
To verify your identity, you'll need to enter your Social Security Number
You'll be asked to provide an Email Address and create a Secret Question
Finally, you'll be asked to create a User ID and Password
6. Your Delphia account should now be linked to your Mint account! Your Delphia account will show up on Mint as "Apex Clearing - [Your Name]" under the Investments section.
Questions? Don't hesitate to ask us at email@example.com